Food & Beverage Manager
To provide a warm, energetic and fun atmosphere where professionalism meets creativity (in terms of service and drinks) and members feel welcome in an area to unwind and enjoy great cocktails/meals and company. To listen to members' suggestions and opinions and strive towards these goals.
- Ensure member’s demands are met and that the meals are served in a timely and satisfactory manner;
- Build positive relationships with the members, their guests, and potential members to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Understand the membership's wants and needs; and provide the services, special events and facilities to accommodate those wishes;
- Maintain the look and feel of the Club's restaurants facilities;
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring and training of dining room personnel;
- Be able to establish budgets, control costs and find ways to increase Club profits. The Manager should have a strong understanding of cash flow and be proactive in maintaining or exceeding financial goals; and
- Ensure that the operation conducts business in accordance with local and national safety standards in order to keep high food safety and health ratings.
B.S. in Elementary Education from Montana State University
2013 – present Food & Beverage Manager, Riverside Country Club
2012 - 2013 Bar Manager, Riverside Country Club
1999 – 2012 Dining Room Manager, Boodles Bar & Restaurant
1998 - 1999 Bartender, Spanish Peaks
1995 - 1998 Bartender, Rainbow Ranch
Hobbies Include: gardening, into antiques, writing, and cooking.